- Still not sleeping
- Irritable uterus was really bad this past weekend, it hurt every time I did anything, so I really didn't do much
- I walked to pick Parker up from daycare one day and thought I was going to die by the time I got back. It's about a 10 minute walk total....
- I had one day where the baby was so high up, it was uncomfortable. By the end of the day the baby was jabbing into my side and it was actually painful.
- So basically the third trimester is hard
- On the bright side, the baby feels pretty high, which is good. I don't want it dropping any time soon! And it still moves a lot. I can sometimes feel a foot or a butt sticking out
- We moved Parker to his real bed, so it's time to get the nursery back and ready for baby. I have the next week off so I'm hoping to get a lot done and also pack my hospital bag. Last time I literally packed a bag for myself at 3 in the morning. This time I want to be prepare and actually have a bag for myself, Ryan, the baby and Parker. Because packing that much at 3 am would not be fun
- As seen in the above photo, we went to a wedding (at 30 weeks 2 days). I wore the heels for the ceremony and maybe half an hour after and that was enough. And then I found a comfy chair and sat in it all night. But it was actually a lot of fun and I had lots of friends who thought the comfy chairs were a pretty good way to spend the night too, so it all worked out!
Sunday, 25 September 2016
Tuesday, 20 September 2016
- Only up a pound from my last appointment, so 29 pounds total so far
- I wake up at least twice to go to the bathroom in the night, plus more just because I'm uncomfortable, plus more if Parker wakes up
- Irritable uterus seemed slightly better this week or I'm getting used to it
- Parker started swimming lessons. I went in the pool with him but wasn't really a fan of the whole pregnant in a bathing suit at a public place thing...So I'm sending Ryan in next week
- I did exercise a bit more this week. Either 3 or 4 times. Nothing strenuous of course, mostly some yoga and a bit of light weights
- My belly button has been pretty flat for awhile. The top part of it kind of pops out which makes it look like it has popped, but it hasn't really
Saturday, 17 September 2016
He first got out of bed and got so upset that he actually made himself throw up. Not going to lie, I was pretty concerned that this wasn't going to happen for us at that point. But then I only had to put him back in bed twice and he fell asleep and slept all night.
We haven't tried nap time yet, and I know it's only one night...but I'm really hopeful that this won't be too much of a struggle!
Time really flies with kids...
Thursday, 15 September 2016
I'm actually 29 weeks now, so I'm only a week behind...
- This week has been ok. I don't know that I'm actually feeling any better, but I'm getting better at sitting down when I get sore. And I'm trying really hard not to pick Parker up as much and teach him some independence. So I let him walk places that he can walk to. With such a tiny kid it's been easy for us to just carry him everywhere, and he's gotten used to that.
- I thought I was in labour at the cottage. I kind of had a melt down. It wasn't pretty. But turns out I wasn't in labour. Thank goodness. I haven't felt like that again since, so that's a good thing.
- Sleep is getting more difficult. I wake up a lot in the night and am just uncomfortable and turning over isn't very easy.
- Ryan and I shipped Parker off to Grandma's for a Saturday and got so much done around the house! We got Parker's room partially set up, which makes me feel a lot more ready for this baby.
- Because I feel like I will have this baby early every day is a milestone for me at this point