Monday 13 July 2015

When a Baby Naps


A napping baby is a beautiful thing.

I have been truly blessed with Parker.  He is definitely what most would call an easy baby.  He is very content most of the time, he slept through the night at about 3 months and he goes to bed without too much fuss.  But getting him to nap has been a struggle.  During the day he hates missing the action!

Since he sleeps so well at night it isn't usually a huge concern, but I also know that sleep does a baby good, especially a tiny baby who needs to grow!

These past few days I have put him down for a nap and he has actually gone to sleep!  I'm not going to get my hopes up because sometimes he behaves one way for a week and then reverts back to his old ways.  But it's so nice to be able to do some things while he naps!  I can work out, tidy up, blog....

Parker boy please keep up this napping trend.  I love spending time with you when you're awake but I also love being able to do my own thing for an hour at a time!  (Oh ya those dream two hour naps aren't really happening yet...)
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment