- We can’t really believe that we are having another baby. Are we crazy?
- No symptoms prior to positive test
- A bit of a sore back. No sore boobs this time around though.
- I’m tired all the time and can’t believe how early it started this time around. Probably something to do with sleepless nights and chasing after a busy 15 month old
- Definitely feeling more nausea this time around. I especially have it in the morning, I don’t want to eat, nothing seems appetizing, but I have to or else I feel sick. But it can also hit at any time during the day. Specifically when I’m hungry or have eaten too much. It’s a fine line…
- When I wake up in the night I have a really hard time getting back to sleep
- Crazy vivid dreams, I should be keeping a journal of them! In one I was the Blue Jays 1st basement, terrible idea! I can’t catch to save my life.
- We told our families and I think surprised them all!
- One day I took a picture of my belly because I looked 20 weeks pregnant. It was clearly just bloating and went away, but it scared me. Other than that I feel a bit chubbier. I’ve been trying to eat well before real cravings hit as I know that first trimester is no excuse!
- Still tired
- Nausea hasn’t been quite as bad but can still hit me pretty hard at times
- I told my boss and one other co-worker because we were talking about staffing and I felt bad keeping it a secret. Then we went on an offsite meeting and it was hard to hide not being able to go in the hot tub or drink anything
- The belly comes and goes
- I have my midwife appointment this week. Finally! I’m looking forward to seeing the midwife and getting an ultrasound booked
- Had midwife appointment at 9 weeks. Isabelle was surprised I was back so soon! It’s so nice to know what’s going on this time around, we got down to business at the appointment. Because I had a preemie we are going to do some extra testing this time around to try to prevent that if possible, but there are no guarantees
- I actually hadn’t gained any weight, if anything I’ve lost a few pounds, which kind of makes sense because my appetite was definitely not big while I wasn’t feeling well
- Had an ultrasound at 10 weeks! I drank too much water and had to pee a little bit 3 times during it and was very uncomfortable. But Ryan and I both got to see the baby, which was amazing
- I’ve been feeling pretty good overall. Nausea isn’t too bad anymore and I’m generally less tired I would say, however weekend naps are still really nice.
- We are looking forward to telling more people next week about the pregnancy.
- Next midwife appointment is at the end of May
- Some days by the end of the day I look very pregnant, but in the morning the belly is pretty small again, which is good for work so that people don’t catch on!