- Time is flying by! I think about how if I have a 35 week baby again, there's only 4 weeks left! And that stresses me out a bit sometimes, but I'm also so excited
- It's weird once you have a preemie because you realize that your due date means absolutely nothing. We have all of these Christmas parties and activities in November and right around my due date and I have no idea if I will have a 4 week old or a newborn or still be pregnant, so it's hard to make plans
- I was off this week (or last week I guess) and got Parker's room together. Now I just have to work on the babies room and getting it reorganized. Parker's room was my priority because I wanted him settled. The baby stuff will come!
- Being off with Parker for a week was exhausting, especially when he decides to have some no nap days. But it was nice to spend some extra time with him.
- Up 34 pounds...yikes!
- Sleep is tricky. I'm pretty uncomfortable and am usually awake a few times a night and then realize that while I'm awake that I have to go to the bathroom
- I feel like the baby is really low sometimes. I still get kicked up high but then sometimes literally feel like the baby is going to fall out....that sounds crazy I know.
- I had an ultrasound and the ultrasound tech told me she wanted me to wait while she called my midwife to check if I could go home. Then she said that I could leave and my midwife would call. I'm still waiting for that call so I don't know if anything is actually wrong or not
- This weekend is thanksgiving. I'm sure that will help with my weight gain problem!
- Everything else is kind of the same. Sleep is tricky, I go to the bathroom and 5 minutes later have to go again, my belly hurts...
- The countdown is really on. This baby is "welcome" to come anytime after 34 weeks. I would really appreciate it if it stayed in until 37 weeks, but I don't want to be picky, so my first goal is 34 weeks.