Thursday 7 September 2017

Cooper at 10 Months

Oh my baby boy, how did we get here.  10 months is just so darn close to a year old.  You have learned so many new things this month and are really becoming a kid.  This month has been a blast for you as you become mobile, and a mess for mommy and daddy as you destroy everything in your path!


Teeth: 5 teeth now! Cooper cut 3 in the past week and a half.

Clothes: 6-12 months, although I think I'm stretching it and he could probably wear 12 months more comfortably.  How can he be wearing the clothes that Parker wore just a few months ago though?  I haven't even taken those clothes out of Parker's closet yet!

Diapers: Size 4

Sleeping: Good thing mama can some how run on very little and interrupted sleep.  He had a 5 day stretch where he only got up once, that was great.  Other than that he's been the typical 3-4 times a night.  Once again I will say that I really need to get him sleep trained...but I hate listening to him cry...

Eating: We've made huge progress in the eating department!  I was so worried that he would never eat solids and then he just started doing it.  He wants to eat everything he sees!  2-3 small meals a day.  If you can call them meals.  I usually just give him a little bit of what we are eating, or grapes, bananas, fries.  Still just getting him used to different food.  He likes yogurt as well.  

His nursing is all over the place now that he's eating more.  I would stay he more snacks and has short little nursing sessions throughout the day.  

Milestones:
He crawls!  He was very close when we were at the cottage a couple weeks ago and I said he would be doing it within the week, and sure enough a few days later he was crawling across the house.  It's a whole new world for him and as scary as it is having to make sure that he's safe and not getting into trouble, it's really fun to watch him discover everything.

He can sit himself up.  I think that's new this month...haha.  We've had a few nights where he sits up in bed and just cries, I don't think he knows enough to lay back down.  But it's really nice to generally not have to sit him up when he falls.  

He pulled himself from sitting to standing on a table once and hasn't done it again since.

Likes:
-making noises with his mouth
-Parker
-the bath
-food
-when Parker sits on him - what a weirdo

Dislikes:
-putting himself to sleep
-mom leaving the room

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing The Information.It Is Very Helpful For Me. I Am Very Happy to Read of Your Blog. Really Great Post. Its brilliant.

    Buy Designer Lehenga For Kids

    ReplyDelete