Sunday 14 June 2015

In a Speedo Trying to Tan His Cheeks





So he wasn't actually in a speedo, and of course my 4 month old baby isn't actually trying to get a tan.  I want him to be as white as his mama!  But Parker did go swimming for the first time.  

My Aunt and Uncle had a pool party this weekend, the pool was 86 degrees, and I thought this was the perfect opportunity to take Parker swimming for the first time.  I was expecting screaming and dramatics.  It turns out, I think Parker liked the pool.  He just kind of sat there in the water thinking "What's the big deal mom?"  We didn't stay in long but I'm thinking that this pool might be somewhere that we frequent this summer.

This picture is from exactly one year ago today at the same pool party.  I remember while we were there I said something about being pregnant and my cousin said is there a chance you are pregnant?  I said well every month there's a chance, but I really don't think I'm pregnant this month.  Little did I know that teeny tiny Parker was growing already.  It's funny how much can change in a year.  I went from wondering if we would ever have a baby to having the sweetest little guy in the world. (I might be biased.)
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment