Height: 30.5" tall
Weight: 17 lbs 5 oz
Ok I know he's the smallest 18 month old ever, but I'm really happy with this progress. He gained just over 2 lbs in 3 months, which is basically unheard of for my little Parker Pants. And he's noticeably taller. He might catch up yet before he starts Kindergarten!
- Loves to wave at everyone and say bye bye. You know if he walks away from you smiling and saying bye bye that he's up to no good.
- Can stack blocks
- Talks freaky deaky Parker - he seriously thinks he's having a conversation with you but it's gibberish. But he does have some words that we can make out: mama, dada, Pipsi (the cat), uh oh, baby, stinky, sometimes mama means milk, please, tata, bye bye
- He loves to give hugs and kisses
- He sometimes makes a muah sound when giving a kiss
- Helps to get dressed
- Loves putting his shoes on
- When I put him into bed and tell him to get into his sleep sack he lays down on it. He doesn't lay the right way but it's the right idea!
- First haircut
- First time sleeping in the bunk beds in the trailer
- First time driving the boat (ok Gramps helped)
- First bike ride - both in a bike seat and in a bike trailer - he loved them both and puts his helmet on his head when he wants to go for a ride
He still only eats when he wants to. Sometimes he will eat a ridiculous amount and then I swear he eats nothing for 3 days. But you can't force him to eat. He clenches his mouth shut and shakes his head.
He's a dancing machine. He gets that little booty (and it's the tiniest little bum you've ever seen) just a popping. It's hilarious!
We love this kid so much it hurts. I'm really scared of what bring another baby into the mix will do. I know I will love the baby too, and I know that having a sibling will be great for Parker, but I'm also sad that our time with just us is coming to an end. It's a very weird and conflicting feeling.
Ok here are some pictures!