I'm actually 29 weeks now, so I'm only a week behind...
- This week has been ok. I don't know that I'm actually feeling any better, but I'm getting better at sitting down when I get sore. And I'm trying really hard not to pick Parker up as much and teach him some independence. So I let him walk places that he can walk to. With such a tiny kid it's been easy for us to just carry him everywhere, and he's gotten used to that.
- I thought I was in labour at the cottage. I kind of had a melt down. It wasn't pretty. But turns out I wasn't in labour. Thank goodness. I haven't felt like that again since, so that's a good thing.
- Sleep is getting more difficult. I wake up a lot in the night and am just uncomfortable and turning over isn't very easy.
- Ryan and I shipped Parker off to Grandma's for a Saturday and got so much done around the house! We got Parker's room partially set up, which makes me feel a lot more ready for this baby.
- Because I feel like I will have this baby early every day is a milestone for me at this point