Monday 26 February 2018

Those Family Pictures

Disclaimer: I received this product for my honest review.  All opinions are my own.

Back in October, we had my brother-in-law take some family pictures of us.  I had this great plan to get them done once both boys were old enough to look like themselves and then I was going to put the picture over our fireplace in the basement.  It was a great idea, we got the pictures done, and then I just wasn't getting around to ordering the actual print.  

Well I finally did it. Yay! Photowall has all these amazing wall murals and wallpaper options, but they also do canvas prints.  So I sent in our family picture and had a 16x20 canvas print made.  I was kind of curious how it would turn out because the company is actually shipping from Europe.  

First of all, it was fast!  I got the print in less than a week!  The canvas came rolled up with all of the wooden pieces to put it together.  This is a bit overwhelming for me because I'm a spaz and am always afraid I will screw things up.  So I had Ryan help me put it together, but it was honestly so easy I think I could of done it myself.  I was worried the canvas wouldn't end up tight but it turned out perfect!  I honestly don't think you could really screw it up!
The completed frame is actually the sturdiest canvas wrapped print that I have ever seen.  I'm so impressed with this product, it's quality and just the whole process!  

So if you are looking for a canvas print, or a wall mural, check out Photo Wall.  They have amazing options, you can make your own picture on canvas or they also have so many image options on there if you are just looking for some beautiful artwork. 

Photowall is offering my readers 20% off with the code TheOsbottSpotCampaign2018  This code will be available for the next 30 days!





No comments:

Post a Comment