Thursday 20 March 2014

Spring Is In The Air?

For the past two weeks, the radio has been informing me that spring starts today and winter is over.  I hate it.  Because guess what, the weather doesn't care what date it is and I'm pretty sure that winter is going to last forever.  So radio people, let's not lie to ourselves.  

It is getting warmer though, and some days I see spring coming.  And then we have a snow storm...

But if spring were to come, there are a few things that I would like to do.

Tan.  I'm basically so white that I'm transparent.  And I'm not a huge tanner, but a little bit of summer colour is definitely not a bad thing.

Go hiking.  Not snowshoeing, hiking.  Maybe here.

Wear my Toms.  Something without socks!

Get a pedicure.  Because honestly, lately I just haven't felt like making my toes pretty when I'm going to stuff them into socks all day.

Have a BBQ.  Because we have a new deck and new patio furniture and I would like to use it. If spring is warm enough we can do this!

Garden.  Ha! Just kidding, I really don't want to do that.
See this lake without ice and snow on it
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment