I try to take my pictures on Fridays if I can, but it depends on the day and what my hair looks like etc. So this week we made it to Sunday with no picture. While getting ready for bed, I realized I still hadn't taken the picture. Hence the fact that my makeup is already off. But if I waited much longer it would have been a 34 week picture!
- Baby is about 5 lbs apparently. Although from my size I can't imagine that there's actually a 5 pound ball of baby in there.
- I'm so sore and tired. All of the time. And it's an exhausting thought to think that there isn't an end to this. From what I hear you don't have a baby and then get to sleep. It's not going to get better!
- I saw on another blog this week something described as the Hormone Hurricane. And that is exactly the perfect description for it. In a real hurricane you get more warning though. This one you never know when it will hit or why it will hit. What will set me off? I couldn't tell you.
- This week my hormone hurricane was brought on by the fact that I realized that I'm totally unprepared to take care of a tiny human. The pregnancy thing I can research and figure out along the way and it's not that hard. I can design a nursery. But I don't have baby products. I have no newborn diapers, wipes, I don't have baby shampoo, do I need that? I don't know what I need! And then do I get maternity pictures? How important are they? And then Kaileigh went crazy and cried and couldn't stop and thought that it was best to get it out. But no, I cried the next morning too. If this is me now, post-partum is going to be disastrous.
- I bought some granny panties this week. What does that have to do with being pregnant? Well apparently they are needed after delivery... I have never bought granny panties before and there were a lot of options. It was a tough decision. I know I need to get started on my hospital bag at some point though so I wanted to start prepping.
- My calves and ankles are starting to swell
- I miss exercising properly.
- Only 5 more weeks of work. Which isn't very long, but also seems like a long time. I wish I was done earlier so that I could rest, but I know I would also go stir crazy and would rather have that time afterwards with the baby. At this point I just hope the baby doesn't come early so that I actually get my two weeks off before to have some me time, relax and get organized.