Tuesday 20 January 2015

Bump Date: 34 Weeks



  • Baby is the size of a butternut squash
  • My body failed for me this week.  Not actually, but I had a rough week.  I was really sore and uncomfortable for most of the week.  I get frustrated when I can't do what I usually do.  I want to be able to exercise and just function normally in general, and at this point that's not happening.  So apparently it doesn't matter how big or small your belly is, at a certain point in pregnancy you are just uncomfortable.
  • I feel like I have a massive baby in a belly that's too small for it.  
  • I did some cardio and went for walk with Ryan's family on Sunday and then didn't do anything else until a bit of cardio on Friday.  I tried to work out on Tuesday because normally weights don't bother me, but as soon as I started my body said no
  • I bought some stuff for my last few DIY projects for the nursery.  Much cheaper than buying things off Etsy as long as they actually turn out, so I'm crossing my fingers because I still spent a good amount on it if they fail!
  • My brother and sister in law took some maternity pictures last weekend and they turned out great!  We didn't get a ton done (which was my fault because I was unprepared and grumpy), but really how many pictures do you need.  My brother in law is so talented, we're very lucky.
  • I'm trying to think about all of the things I need to do and when I need to do them.  What can wait until I'm off work (at which point I could have a baby at any time) and what do I need to get done now.  
  • So many people are going on southern vacations in the next few weeks and I'm so jealous.  I know, I know, I get a baby, but sun and sand sounds so nice!
  • I have a shower next weekend and I'm really looking forward to celebrating this little one with my family!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment