Monday 21 December 2015

Just Sledding Around

Can you even believe that we are only a few days away from Christmas?  I can't!  I'm actually pretty much ready this year.  That's the benefit to not working, extra time to shop and wrap presents means that I'm not running around like a crazy person this week.

The last Sunday before Christmas is our local Santa Clause Parade.  I live in a very small town, and so the parade is more just a tradition that we take part in than it is exciting.  Most of our family has floats so it's usually just fun to see them.  This year though I thought that the parade was awesome!  Everyone did a great job on their floats and there were a bunch of horses in the parade as well.  



We got Parker's new sled out for the first time as there was a light dusting of snow and I figured he would be able to see better from the sled than from the stroller.  He absolutely loved it and had the biggest grin on his face while he was being pulled around.

His snow suit is a bit too big and makes him look much bigger than he is!  At least I know he won't outgrow it this winter...  It looks like he has the smallest head on a big body!



 The parade always means that Christmas is just around the corner! Today Parker is with Grams making mommy something for Christmas.  I'm trying to clean up from yesterday and get the last things ready for Christmas while I have the house to myself.  And of course blog while Parker isn't crawling around getting into everything!

  Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment