Monday 16 June 2014

Father's Day


If you are living under a rock, yesterday was Father's day.  So of course we spent the day with our father's.  

Sunday morning we went out to Ryan's parents house for a brunch.  Sunday afternoon we spent time with my family.

I don't do the cheesy "Happy Father's Day", "I have the greatest dad" "Thanks for always being there" thing.  We aren't the most openly affectionate family despite the fact that we do love being together.  So that's why the most appropriate thing for us to do on Father's day was to go see the Seth MacFarlane movie "A Million Ways to Die in the West."  (Completely inappropriate to see with your parents actually.)

The girls liked it and the guys loved it.  It was probably the dumbest movie I have ever seen, but I still laughed a lot in it.  I thought Ted was better because it had more of a plot and less randomness, but if you are a Family guy fan, you will love the randomness in this movie.  It has terrible reviews, but I'm guessing the people reviewing it just don't get Seth's humour.


Back in 1882 nobody smiled in pictures unless they were insane

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment