Tuesday 7 October 2014

Bump Date - 19 Weeks



What Fruit are you? A mango
Next appointment:  Ultrasound next Friday (not on Thursday like I kept thinking)
Exercise: This week I did prenatal yoga, a crazy hard weight class, TABATA, and last weekend we went camping and I went for some good bike rides.  My belly isn’t totally throwing off my balance yet but it was probably the last bike riding I will be doing for the year 
Maternity clothes:  All maternity pants, the odd maternity shirt just because I have a few
Sleep: I find I’ve been waking up more frequently, which is annoying. 
Symptoms: Round ligament pains (or growing pains in my lower abdomen) and acid reflux. 
Movement:  I’ve been willing baby to move.  Nothing this week though that I noticed.
What I miss:  Being able to wear whatever I want.  Getting dressed takes a lot more effort these days, and it’s not going to get any easier!
What I'm loving:  That really, besides a few annoying symptoms, everything has been so easy.

What I'm looking forward to:  Our ultrasound this week! So exciting!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment