Tuesday 14 October 2014

Bump Date: 20 Weeks


What Fruit are you? The length of a cantaloupe
Next appointment:  Which one?  This week I have an extra ultrasound and an appointment to check out my heart, then the week after that I have another midwife appointment.  They are never ending.
Gender:  This week I still think girl.
Exercise:  I did mostly cardio this week, with some prenatal yoga and some weights TABATA style.
Sleep:  It’s getting worse.  I don’t know what it is waking me up, but I seem to wake up frequently throughout the night.  Probably just my body preparing myself for when baby comes!
Symptoms:  Acid reflux on the daily.  Apparently it’s going to be a hairy baby.  Oh and forgetfulness.  I seriously cannot remember the easiest words.  It’s very frustrating.
Movement:  Lots of movement and I’m loving it.  It really does just feel like a bubble in my stomach, and I often feel it when I’m sitting still or in the car.
What I miss:  Not much really.  I’m really enjoying my pregnancy.
What I'm loving:  The movement!
What I'm looking forward to:  Setting up the nursery and just prepping for baby.  Now that we have had our anatomy ultrasound I feel more comfortable doing this stuff.

Best moment this week:  Well overall it was the ultrasound.  However I ended up getting very frustrated.  Baby was in a bad position, so she didn’t get all the pictures that she wanted.  I was in the ultrasound for an hour and she had me doing jumping jacks and everything and baby was apparently quite comfy.  So I walked around, drank some water and waited in the waiting room for another 40 minutes and then went back in.  Baby still hadn’t moved.  So my hour scan took about 2 and a half hours and I still have to go back this week.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment