30 Weeks. How did that happen? Time is going so quickly now and I feel totally unprepared. Baby has a nursery (that is incomplete) and that's about it. I'm really hoping that once Christmas is over I have some time to focus on what still needs to be done. But I doubt it.
- Baby is the size of a cucumber
- Less than 1 pound gained from my last appointment for a total of 18 lbs! It's a Christmas miracle! More likely I'm losing muscle.
- Exercise was basically non-existent this week. I have been so busy with stuff on every night and it just didn't happen. The next week probably won't have that much either since it's Christmas. But I have to remember that so many people don't exercise at all during pregnant so I've done pretty well to this point.
- I hadn't realized that I was having Braxton Hicks until the midwife told me I was having one when she went to hear the babies heartbeat. I don't really feel them so much but I can now tell when I'm having one from how hard my stomach gets.
- I miss not worrying about being stressed. I've been super stressed at work and I know that it's not good for me or the baby, but that just makes me stress more. It's a vicious cycle.
- I’m finally admitting that my belly is small. It was really starting to get to me that everybody said I was so small. But then this week I looked at other people’s 30 week pictures and they are so much more pregnant than me. And I mean that in a good way. But the midwife isn’t concerned and says I’m measuring fine.
- It's Christmas this week! I'm so excited to enjoy our last Christmas of just the two of us and am ready to soak it all in.