Wednesday 20 November 2013

Random Wednesday Thoughts

After going to see About Time last night, I was going to write a post about time travel.  But I just have too many random thoughts in my head (mostly related to Rachel McAdams) and so I'm going to share those instead.  So happy random Wednesday.

Why does Rachel McAdams keep marrying time travelers?

Word on the street is that there is a chance that Rachel McAdams and Ryan Gosling are back together.  That would make my heart happy cause they are basically Canada's Couple. (In my opinion, I may be alone in that.)
{via}
Did you know that Rachel and Ryan were born in the same London, Ontario hospital?

About Time stars Bill Weasley.  That's why he can time travel, cause he's a wizard, but nobody in the movie knows that.

The guy who plays Bill Weasley is the guy who plays Mad Eye Moody's son.
{via}

I love coffee.  And clearly Rachel McAdams. (What else is new?)

giphy-8
{via}
But in all honesty, About Time was really good.  It was actually way funnier than I was expecting, so you get a chick flick, you laugh, you cry.  It's a great movie to go see with the girls.  And it has lots of gingers in it and they make ginger jokes.  So I felt like it was full of my people.



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I love ginger jokes, I like to pick on my best friend about it pretty often :) I'll have to see this one!

    ReplyDelete