Thursday 28 November 2013

Things That Make Me Smile



  • So because yesterday's post was all angry and bitter, I thought that I should even it out a bit.  Not everything annoys me, there are some things that make me smile.  And I'm going to mix in there some pins that make me laugh.  (This is a bullet point because right now blogger is making me not smile.)
  • Kittens and puppies.  Especially my kitten.

  • kitten in the bathroom
    Anyone who has a cat will get this

    • Christmas.  I'm so friggin excited for Christmas.  I think that I get more excited every year. 

    I couldn't agree with this statement more. Christmas morning is my favorite day of the year. <3
    • The moment when you are finished writing an exam, and although you aren't sure how you did, you know that there is nothing else that you can do about it.  That will be me at 10:00pm on December 3.  5 more sleeps.
    • Christmas Music.  Not going to lie, I have been listening to it for about 2 weeks now.
    • This is why I want twins
    • Wine.  Sometimes after a long day, nothing tastes better.
    wine has no calories

    • This long group of clips from Friends.  I promise it's worth it.  I really miss this show sometimes.
    The Faultless Logic Of Joey Tribbiani

    Photobucket

    2 comments: