Wednesday 20 August 2014

Blogging Lately


Has anyone else noticed a difference in the blogging world lately?  I know some people have, because I have seen similar posts on their pages.  

I go to my feed, and there's very little that interests me.  I refresh my feed and no new posts pop up.  It seems that everyone, including myself, is out of things to say.  And I don't like it.

I want to talk about more than the day to day happenings of life.  I want to get deeper.  I want to share thoughts that strike me throughout the day.  But I'm not sure why that doesn't happen.  I think that sometimes I stop myself, because I'm scared.  Or maybe I'm just not as into blogging as I used to be and I just don't have the time to write these thoughts down or formulate them in a way that would make sense to anyone other than myself.

So this is my goal.  I want more randomness on the blog.  Less this is what I did this weekend and more this is how I feel right at this very minute.  I don't want to fear what my readers might think.  It's not the people I don't know who worry me, it's the people I do know who read my blog that make me nervous and cause me to hesitate when hitting publish.  I'm a fairly shy person, and so sharing my feelings has never been easy for me.  But so what if I'm open and honest and somebody doesn't like my opinion?  That's what a blog is all about.  Saying what's on your mind and having a voice.

So here's to bringing back our voices. 

And hopefully bringing back some inspiration as well.
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment