Friday 14 August 2015

Friday Things

Random Friday thoughts:


  • We're going to the cottage today.  This is our 4th weekend in a row that we are away and although I love the cottage and am excited to go, I'm also looking forward to next weekend when I don't have to back all of our belongings and wonder how many times Parker is going to puke on his outfits during a weekend
  • I just downloaded 3 books from the library and am in the middle of Left Neglected.  I have the books for 2 weeks.  Why do I think I can read 4 books in 2 weeks?
  • I'm currently avoiding the packing that I need to be doing for the cottage by blogging
  • Parker is finally tall enough for his exersaucer and he loves it!  This is the face that he gave me when I put him in it yesterday.

  • I went to yoga in the park with my sister on Wednesday and it was the best class ever.  Despite the fact that they were setting up for a music festival around us, we were completely oblivious to what was going on and were totally in the zone. 
  • I got some professional pictures done a bit over a month ago and spent way too much money on them.  But how cute is he.  Of course my smiley boy was Mr. Serious that day!


Have a great weekend!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment