Tuesday 18 June 2013

Bookish

I haven't linked up with Literary Junkies in forever, and I love to talk about what I've been reading!  So let's get started with this month's questions.
Pink Heels Pink Truck

1. What are you currently reading?
I just started Dan Brown's Inferno.  And by just started I mean I've read the prologue and that's it, so I really can't say too much about it at this point. 

The last book that I finished though was called Look Again by Lisa Scottoline.  It was about a woman who has an adopted son, and then she receives a flyer about a missing kid who looks just like her son.  It was a pretty good book.  It took me a little bit to get to the point where I couldn't put it down, but I got there.

2. Who is your favourite book character and why?
This is a tough question for a reader.  The first person that comes to mind is Rachel from Something Borrowed.  I think she stands out because you should hate her for what she's doing to her best friend, but you are rooting for her anyways.

3.  What would the title of your memoir be?
I have no idea.  Maybe "Yes I have a lot of Freckles".  Just to put it out there right from the beginning.

4. You be the director! Cast your favourite book characters for the movie version that has not yet been made.
This could be difficult because it seems like they turn everything into a movie now.  Apparently Gone Girl is supposed to be a movie but they haven't cast it yet.  I think that they should bring back the Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams pairing. 
Cover

50 Shades of Grey is always a fun one to think about too!  I think that Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds would be perfect.  Blake is gorgeous but I think that they could make her look plain enough in the beginning to make it believable that Ana is so naive.  And I don't have to explain Ryan Reynolds...

5. What book or series do you remember reading as an elementary/middle school age?
I was really into Nancy Drew, which I have talked about before. 



Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. I don't think Ryan Reynolds has the Christian Grey look. I'm going in the direction of Matt Bomer. I see a lot of the book Gone Girl I may have to get that one next.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Ryan is just so hot. I bet they have the most amazing bedroom life! lol And I totally agree with Rachel from Something Borrowed. She was the underdog afterall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like your movie casting ideas! i also loved nancy drew but forgot to include her in my post!

    http://ilikebigbooksblog.wordpress.com/2013/06/18/literary-junkies-8/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love another McAdams / Gosling duo!!! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I want to read Dan Brown's latest! Looks good! And I was a total Nancy Drew fan. Still have my collection! :)

    Thanks for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete