Friday 28 June 2013

The Pipperstink

Hey there blog friends.  Pipsi here.  I'm taking over mom's blog today to talk about how I'm trying to slowly destroy their house.  First of all, the key is to look cute so that they can't stay mad.  Then, when they aren't looking, mass destruction!

It all started when I was a kitten.  I pretended that I wasn't big enough to jump high and would dig my claws into their kitchen chairs.  I also tended to climb everything in site.  The curtains, the walls, the lazy boy, the ironing board.  I've gained a bit of weight since then, so I just can't do the things that I used to do.

My mom really loves her duvet cover, so I try to dig my claws into that as often as possible.  It's a mess.  #sorrynotsorry

Lately I have been working pretty hard on their bedroom furniture.  I tricked Mom into thinking I'm cute by climbing on the drawers and crawling inside.  But on my way up I make sure that I scratch the furniture.  Sometimes I hear Mom say "we should have gotten her declawed."  Ha! Too late suckers, I got these babies now and I'm going to use them.

Caught in action
The other night, I saw a bug on the other side of the kitchen window screen.  So I jumped real high and put a hole in the screen and pulled it out.  My bad.  But don't you worry parentals, I got that bug! 

Silly humans think that I like them, but really I'm just trying to take over this house and make it my own.  Let's show them who the real boss is!

 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment