Saturday 15 June 2013

Toning it Up

Usually on Saturdays I try to find a new workout, whether it be something from Pinterest, or combining different moves to make a new Tabata routine.  This week, I decided to check out the Tone it Up girls. 
 
I hear about these videos all the time, but had never actually done one of the routines because I usually like to watch TV in the rec room while doing my workout.  But their workouts are about 10-15 minutes longs so I thought, I can make it through 15 minutes of working out in the office with the computer!
 
The first workout that I did was the Barre workout.  I've heard so many good things about Barre, but there are no Barre classes in my area.  The moves look so easy, but they weren't!
 
Then, because I didn't feel like 16 minutes was a sufficient workout (for a Saturday when I have a lot of time that is), I did the Bikini Love Handles workout.  I thought that both workouts were really good and I'm sure I will be doing more of them in the future.  They are perfect because they have enough videos to do something new every week, and the videos are short enough that if you only have time for a 15 minute workout, you can do that.  15 minutes is better than nothing!
{via pinterest}
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment