Tuesday 18 June 2013

Weekend Wednesday

So I suppose I should share a little bit about my weekend.  It's not that my weekends are boring, just sometimes I don't feel that they are exciting to people outside of myself.  I'm trying to get myself to blog more though, and I think that part of that is just posting things sometimes even if you don't think that they are your best posts ever. 

This past weekend was especially great because it was the first one after my exam.  It's so nice to sit around doing nothing and not feel guilty for it.

Friday night, we went to see Now You See Me.  It was really great!  What was even better was that we used a movie pass that my mom had given us and so the two movies, two pops and popcorn cost us....wait for it....$0. 
now-you-see-me-cast
{via}

Saturday night was a little graduation get together for my sister.  We went to a local patio, had dinner and some drinks.  It was a good time.  Ryan also put up our new clothesline on Saturday.  I know, married life is thrilling!

Sunday of course was Father's Day.  So we spent time with both of our fathers.  We headed out to Ryan's parents for Brunch in the morning and then to my parents for dinner.  We took the traditional Father's Day picture. 

There's my weekend in a nutshell, and now I can feel better about myself for having taken the time to write about it.  If you have made it to the end, I commend you.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment