Friday 12 July 2013

It's Friday...

It's Friday morning and what I'm looking forward to most is crawling back into bed tonight.  How cool am I.  At least I'm going out for lunch today with some co-workers, so I have something else to look forward to and to break up my day a little bit.
Big Brother 15: First Photo of the New Cast Revealed
{via}
Last night was another eviction episode on Big Brother.  If I had a lot of money on this season, I would basically be broke by now.  I made predictions at the beginning of the season that Nick, Aaryn and David would do well.  David was the first gone, Nick was the second and apparently Aaryn is a racist who is sure to be evicted soon and I'm kind of embarrassed that I chose her.  But that's the thing about this game.  You would never guess that the cute little blond is a racist, that the surfer dude would be the only guy not to join the guy alliance, and that the guy alliance would then break up by the second week.  This game is moving quickly. 

On the bright side, there aren't really floaters this season.  I think everyone is playing the game, which is a nice change.

That's all I have for this Friday morning.  I promise to try harder next week, blog.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment