Friday 13 September 2013

A Self Portrait

Today's prompt just said: A Self Portrait.  I guess this can be interpreted in a number of ways, but here is what I have.

I am a ginger.  I have red hair, people make fun of it, I make fun of myself.  It doesn't bother me.
Um hello...he's a ginger....they have no soul to steal....duah
I love animals.  Dogs, cats, donkeys, penguins.
Is it just me or does Pipsi look slightly cross eyed?

I am an accountant.  Insert joke here.  It's okay, I will probably laugh at that joke too, because it's probably based on truth.

I am an introvert.

I am a learner.  Always learning, learning always.


I am a wife.  I may not be good at it all the time, but I love this guy and at the end of the day, that's all that matters.

I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.  Oh wait, that's Julia Roberts, not me.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment