Week 23 already! Time is flying. At my one yoga class I asked the girl how far along she was and she said 23 or 24 weeks, I've lost track. And I wondered how you could lose track. But I caught myself this week forgetting how many weeks I was!
And I know for non-preggo people the weeks thing is confusing, but I find the months so confusing! So I'm pretty sure I'm 5 months pregnant, I'm now on my 6th month. But talking in weeks involves much less thinking.
- Baby is the size of a papaya
- Last week was our babymoon. We had an amazing time in Chicago with just the two of us. We love travelling together, so adding a baby will definitely change the pace of our trips.
- My mom and I made a crib skirt this week. I love it and can’t wait to keep working on the nursery.
- I’m hoping to get a lot done in November. I already feel like Christmas will be here before we know it and not only do I have Christmas to prepare for, but a baby too!
- Some people who were resistant to the fact that I’m showing are finally starting to say that I look pregnant. Thank goodness, I thought that would never happen.
- I do feel smaller than I thought I would at more than halfway through my pregnancy
- Ryan hasn’t felt any more kicks. They aren’t consistent enough yet, but do happen frequently throughout the day.
- Baby is almost viable. Of course I want to make it to at least 37 weeks, but it’s nice to know that with each week the chances of survival outside of the womb increase.
- I did a gender predictor quiz and used a predictor tool and they both said girl. Those things are 100% correct and scientific, right? Better start buying pink.