I was a bit behind this week. We went on a girls shopping trip on Friday and didn't get back until Sunday night. So the bump picture was really taken at 25 weeks, 3 days. But now I have people on my case to blog about it so I'd better get it done!
- Baby is the size of cauliflower
- Still feeling stretchy and sore this week, especially if I don't drink enough water
- Acid reflux hasn't been quite as bad, or maybe I'm just getting used to it
- The belly is definitely getting bigger, time for some more maternity shirts! The non maternity ones are getting a bit short in front.
- Exercise has definitely slowed down. I tend to get that stretching feeling more when I'm working out, so on days that I'm feeling it anyways I don't want to work out at all. I can usually only do 20 minutes on the spin bike or elliptical before it gets too uncomfortable.
- Baby is still moving lots in there, but just for me.
- I'm looking forward to the Christmas season! We have something on every weekend from now until Christmas, which is crazy but exciting. It's probably good because otherwise I would be hibernating. (Which is what I will be doing in January and February.)
- I have a midwife appointment Thursday. I enjoy them except for the weighing myself thing. I know I've gained weight, I don't want to know how much! (I'm going to estimate I'm at 20 pounds now.)