Thursday 27 November 2014

Christmas To-Do List

Last Christmas
Christmas is exactly 4 weeks from today.  Less than 4 weeks really because our official Christmas traditions start on December 23.  I feel like I have to much to do and not much time to do it in!  Plus my head has just been so full of baby, work, Christmas and just general life stuff lately that everything is getting kind of jumbled in there.

So I need to make a list so that I can remember what I have to do:

Buy presents.  I have a really good start on my Christmas shopping, but I still have lots to do.  It's amazing how getting married multiples the number of gifts you have to buy by about 100.  (Ok maybe not that many).  I have booked a whole day off work just in hopes of getting my shopping done.

Decorate my house.  This might happen this weekend.  I don't think it's too early anymore, we are in the full swing of Christmas.  The streets have been decorated for weeks, so my house might as well be decorated too.  Since we get a real tree, that will have to wait a bit longer.

Wrap presents.  Buying them is just the first step.  If I was smart I would start wrapping them now....Ya right.  I will frantically try to do it all at once the week before Christmas.

Go to a million Christmas events.  There are Christmas craft sales, Christmas Parties, 2 Santa Clause parades (one is this Saturday!), family Christmas' that takes place before Christmas, work dinners.... It's a busy time!  I'm glad I'm only this busy at Christmas and in the summer because I love it, but it's exhausting.

Watch Christmas movies.  This is a very important part of the season!  I have already watched the Santa Clause 1 and 2, but that doesn't mean I won't watch them again!  Then we have Home Alone and of course The Holiday, and Ryan wants to throw 8 crazy nights in there.  We need a movie schedule I think.

I know I should have more on my list, but my brain is stopping there.  Basically if I remember the presents I should be good, right?




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment