Tuesday 11 November 2014

Bump Date: 24 Weeks



  • 24 Weeks already!  Well over halfway with only 16 weeks to go.  Craziness
  • Baby is the size of an ear of corn
  • Mom is much sorer these days.  Back pain, side pain, stomach pain, I’ve got it all. 
  • Feeling some major tightness in my lower belly, sometimes just randomly, if I stand for a long period or if I’m exercising.  It might be Braxton Hicks, I don’t know.
  • Baby is still moving lots, still fairly low down.  I need to get Ryan to feel it more often, but baby kicks when it wants to kick and I don’t really want to sit on the couch with his hand on my stomach for an hour!
  •  I miss sleeping well.  I can’t get into a comfortable position and wake up lots during the night.
  • Still trying to exercise, but I find I get sore a lot quicker so I've definitely slowed down.  I've had a few weeks off from my yoga class but will be starting back up next week
  • I can’t wait to go away Christmas shopping next weekend on our girls trip!  And maternity shopping too of course
  • Best moment this week was hitting 24 weeks.  The baby is now viable and chances of survival outside the womb will get better by the week!  But stay in there for a while longer please baby!
  • Last Wednesday was our 3rd anniversary.  We're definitely excited for what this next year will bring us!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment