Friday 21 September 2012

Friday's Letters

Today I'm linking up with Ashley at Adventures of Newlyweds for Friday's Letters.
Photobucket

Dear Husband:  Thank you for the delicious dinner that you made me last night.  I loved it.  Dear Oliver: I will miss having you around.  I'm sorry that Ryan doesn't feel the same.  I'm sure Pipsi will be lonely without you too.  Dear body: Not appreciating your weight gain.  And don't blame it on my eating habits.  I expect you to be used to those and find ways to burn those extra calories.  Plus I gave you a month without ice cream and cheese.  Come on!  Dear Friday: I love you.  That is all.  Dear spin class: I will see you bright and early tomorrow morning.  When I tell you I hate you, I don't mean it.  Really I love you, I just hate the pain.  Dear Husband: Think of all the activities you can get done while I'm away this weekend.  Try not to miss me too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment