Monday 25 February 2013

Mushroom Vacation

Another weekend bites the dust.  They go so quickly.  I spent a lot of this weekend working on a pinterest project and reading Harry Potter.  Book number five is done and I'm on to number six!

The highlight though, was acquiring this little mushroom.
I've been trying to sneak it out of my in-laws house and I finally succeeded.  I think it looks great in my house.  Just kidding Carrie....I will give it back.  Now that the thrill of stealing it is over maybe I don't really need it.  It is pretty neat though and I'm sure it is enjoying it's vacation at our house.  My father in law is super talented and makes them.  I will sell it to the first bidder for $50.  (Side business?)
 Of course while we were out there we went snowshoeing.  Ryan came along, but you obviously can't see him in that picture because of the camo outfit.  So sneaky.
Oh and Amy fell in a stream.  So obviously, we all watched and took pictures.  Willis just kept walking across the stream to show her how easy it was. 

And I'm not sure how to end this post so......see ya?
Photobucket 

No comments:

Post a Comment