Tuesday 12 February 2013

The Best and Worst of the Grammys

I wanted a little red carpet action on the blog, and to share who I thought was best dressed and worst dressed.  I didn't actually watch the entire Grammy's because it was on until 11:30.  Excuse me?  It's a work night.  But I did watch the entire red carpet.

Best
Grammy Awards 2013: Red carpet

First up is JT.  Usually I wouldn't give a man any credit, they just put on a suit and are good to go.  But for some reason he was especially handsome.  Maybe it's the hair?
Grammy Awards 2013: Red carpet
I enjoyed Taylor's dress.  It was scandalous without looking scandalous.  And for once, during the show, she looked like she was having a good time, instead of being all moody and emo.  However, why can't they do something with her hair?  Dye it or something, the colour is just blah and then it's kinda straight but not straight.  It's confusing.

Grammy Awards 2013: Red carpet
I don't like Rihanna.  I like her music, I don't like her.  But you can't deny that this dress is phenomenal.  And I love her with long hair.

Grammy Awards 2013: Red carpet
Faith looked great.  That's all I have to say.

Grammy Awards 2013: Red carpet
I thought Carly Rae Jepsen looked lovely.  Ryan said "she's really pale."  I said, but she's from Canada.  "Ya but she's as white as you are."  Well thanks....

Meh
Grammy Awards 2013: Red carpet
I thought that Kaley looked nice, but it's the Grammy's, not the People's choice awards.  Pull out the gown.
Grammy Awards 2013: Red carpet

I don't hate this dress, but I do kind of wonder what she was thinking.  It's a bit much. 

Worst
Grammy Awards 2013: Red carpet
Colgate green clothing does nothing for me.  Just because we can see your boobs doesn't make a dress nice.
Grammy Awards 2013: Red carpet
What is going on here?  Just because we can see your leg doesn't make a dress nice.  And I use the term dress loosely, because I really don't know what this is. 

Grammy Awards 2013: Red carpet
Kimbra had her dress designed by Tinkerbell according to Ryan.  You look ridiculous.
Grammy Awards 2013: Red carpet
This colour just isn't right for Nicole.  Her hair, skin and dress are all the same colour and she looks washed out.  But she did redeem herself when they were interviewing her and asked "Leather or Lace?".  She giggled and said a little bit of both.  I like seeing some personality. 

We didn't get that from a lot of the Canadian interviews, probably because the big names wouldn't talk to them.  You know who they did talk to though?  Casper Smart.  Also known as JLo's boyfriend.  It was the worst interview ever and he kept looking away hoping that someone would save him.  He was probably thinking, I'm just here with my hot gf, I didn't expect anyone to talk to me.  Then they talked to Nelly who proceeded to tell them all the things he has been up to and why he deserves to be there.  Ok then Nelly.  Just go sit with Ashanti, we don't know why she's at the Grammy's either.

With that said, Kaileigh out.

{All images from cbsnews.com}
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment