Wednesday 20 March 2013

Random Wednesday Thoughts



  • Yesterday was only ok because I cashed in on my free birthday Starbucks.  A venti skinny vanilla latte please.  Delish!
  • Ryan and I watched the premiere of Vanderpump Rules the other night.  By that I mean that I watched, and Ryan was in the same room telling me it was stupid.  It was pretty stupid.  I love Lisa but I don't think I can do it.
  • I just finished reading The Pilot's Wife by Anita Shreve.  It was really good.  I read it in 2 days, which is good for me lately because I'm easily distracted.
  • I thought that winter was over.  Apparently not. 

  • I think that I must have been inspired by all of the bloggers out there because I had a bath this past weekend.  I never have baths.  Ever.
  • I keep writing half blog posts and then deciding I don't like them, which is why this is as good as we're getting today!  And even I'm bored by this so I'm just going to go to work now.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Happy first day of spring huh! Don't feel bad, we still have over 3 feet of snow here too! Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete