Monday 6 May 2013

I Gardened?

I hate gardening.  I just have zero interest in it.  I do want my gardens to be beautiful, but I get out there and don't know what I'm doing and last about 10 minutes and then quit.

This weekend, Ryan went and bought a load of mulch with the neighbours.  So since they were all out there mulching, I thought that I should assist.  And it wasn't too bad!  I highly recommend co-mulching.  Gardening is much more interesting when you are doing it with a group of people and having a couple of beers along the way (something else that I rarely do).

That's a lot of mulch, but it's all gone!
 Of course it takes much longer when you are doing two gardens, but oh well. 


Pipsi enjoyed watching from the office window

Proof
In other news, I finally found myself a table for our entryway.  I have been looking for this table basically since we moved in.  One challenge was that I only had 38 inches total between where the door opens and the closet starts.  Most hall tables are much longer than this.  It's also a small entrance, so I didn't want to crowd it.  And of course, I didn't want to spend $300 on it.  I found this baby at Wicker Emporium on sale for $135.  And I love it.
It's also just the pop of colour that the room needed.  I plan on tying the colour into the living room with a few pillows and such.
I'd say that is a productive weekend!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment