Saturday 11 May 2013

Last Night

Last night I was writing a paper for my assignment that's due next week.  I have a ton of work to do on this assignment before Wednesday and am slightly panicked about how I'm going to pull it off since it's a busy weekend.  So obviously, I sat down at my computer with a glass of wine and started surfing YouTube.  I know I'm not the only one who can't help herself!  I may not be in University anymore but some things never change.

There are four Celebrities Read Mean Tweets and they are all hilarious, but I think this one was my favourite.

Have a great Saturday!  (Hopefully I can concentrate long enough to get this assignment done, but clearly by blogging I'm already failing.)
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha... I'm not on Twitter but this really cracks me up. Right from Jessica Alba's reaction, I already love this video. I love most of their gracious reactions reactions actually.

    ReplyDelete