2 cups whole wheat flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
3/4 cup honey
2 eggs beaten
3 mashed bananas
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt
3. In a separate bow, mix applesauce and honey. Stir in eggs and mashed bananas until well moistened.
4. Stir banana mix into flour. Stir just to moisten
5. Pour in loaf pan and bake 60-65 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean. Let cool in pan for about 10 minutes and then remove to a wire rack.
Even Ryan doesn't think that this is bad. It was actually pretty moist and despite a still rather high calorie count it contains much healthier ingredients than regular banana bread.