Monday 13 January 2014

Depresso

  


Our typical Saturday morning routine is that Ryan gets up ridiculously early and makes coffee. Once the coffee is brewing, I might consider getting out of bed.



Coffee
But this past Saturday, Ryan came into the bedroom and said "Bad news.  The coffee maker is broken." 

It can't be true, I thought!  This can't be happening to me.  What's the point in getting out of bed?  I refuse to believe it!
More Like Mountain Dew hahah
Unfortunately it was true.  Our coffee maker has gone to coffee heaven.  And that makes me Depresso, which is the feeling you get when you have no coffee.  

So our only option was instant coffee.  I don't hate it, but it's not the same.  It works in a pinch.  

Luckily on Sunday we headed out to good old Canadian Tire to purchase a new coffee maker.  It says in the instructions that you are supposed to clean them once a month.  Clearly once every two years didn't work for us last time...
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh that would be the worst news ever!! Glad you got a new one, I'd be lost without mine.

    ReplyDelete