Monday 27 January 2014

The Haircut Itch

I'm not sure if this is just me, but when I decide I want to get my hair cut, I want it cut yesterday.  But I go a ridiculous amount of time between cuts.  I haven't had a haircut since mid August, and then about last Wednesday I decided it had to be done and now I'm going crazy.  

Then the two days before I get it cut, I will have awesome hair days and will question it.

Anyways, I have been trying to decide how short I want to go and I have a few options.
I love the way that Heidi's hair is layered.
My hairdresser loves when I get my hair cut like Kate's because I come in with pictures of every angle!  I'm really loving her new cut.
This cut is a bit longer.  
I'm not sure if I want to go this short, but I have had this cut before and actually loved it.

A new haircut just makes you feel so fresh!  My appointment isn't until February 14th.  So long to wait...

All images taken from my Pinterest boards. 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment