Monday 30 November 2015

Our Girls Weekend (Only One Boy Allowed)

Every year we go on a girls shopping weekend to Buffalo.  We stay in the same hotel, we eat in the same restaurants, we shop in the same malls.  It's tradition.  But this year, the exchange rate is just terrible and it was going to make everything so expensive!  So we decided to switch it up a little and stay on the Canadian side of the border.
Somebody figured out how to dump all of the treats from his cup...
There is a new outlet mall in Niagara so we decided to stay in Niagara-on-the-Lake and make it more of a girls weekend with a bit of shopping.  

Niagara-on-the-Lake is my favourite small town (besides the one that I'm from of course!)  It's so cute and all of the houses are so beautiful.  So we spent some time shopping downtown, got massages and went to a winery.  Parker even met Santa on the street!

We spent Saturday afternoon at the outlet mall and got a bit of Christmas shopping done.  My only request for next year is ladies, leave your husbands at home!  An outlet mall is no place for a man to be standing in the middle of the aisle on his phone.  Or send him over to bass pro.  And next year Parker stays home too so that I don't have to wrangle his stroller through the stores.

On our way home on Sunday we also stopped at the mall in Burlington and Ikea.  Parker ordered a kids meal at Ikea (ok I ordered it for myself so that I could share with him...)  He loved the mac and cheese!  But what's not to love about mac and cheese.

We had a great weekend and I can't believe it's over already.  This weekend always makes me realize how close Christmas is and how much I have to do.  I better get on it!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment