Thursday 15 September 2016

Pregnancy at 28 Weeks


I'm actually 29 weeks now, so I'm only a week behind...
  • This week has been ok.  I don't know that I'm actually feeling any better, but I'm getting better at sitting down when I get sore.  And I'm trying really hard not to pick Parker up as much and teach him some independence.  So I let him walk places that he can walk to.  With such a tiny kid it's been easy for us to just carry him everywhere, and he's gotten used to that.
  • I thought I was in labour at the cottage.  I kind of had a melt down.  It wasn't pretty.  But turns out I wasn't in labour.  Thank goodness.  I haven't felt like that again since, so that's a good thing. 
  • Sleep is getting more difficult.  I wake up a lot in the night and am just uncomfortable and turning over isn't very easy.
  • Ryan and I shipped Parker off to Grandma's for a Saturday and got so much done around the house! We got Parker's room partially set up, which makes me feel a lot more ready for this baby.
  • Because I feel like I will have this baby early every day is a milestone for me at this point
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment