Tuesday 23 May 2017

Mom's Day

We are a bit behind over here.  Life has been busy, and with summer coming is about to get a lot busier!

As you all know, Mother's day was a couple of weeks ago.  This day is so much more important to me now that I am a mother.  Now that I'm a mom, I think about all of the sacrifices my own mom has made for me over the years.  I understand her so much better and truly appreciate everything she does for me and my kids.

 The boys and Ryan gave me some great gifts for Mother's Day.  But more importantly than the gifts, I just took the time to reflect on how thankful I am for this life that I have.  My kids bring me an enormous amount of happiness and purpose.  


Being a mom is an honour.  It doesn't come easily to everyone, it doesn't happen for everyone, and the fact that I have the responsibility for these two little people is something I'm so grateful for.  
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment