Monday 17 September 2012

Bring on the Dairy

I have an announcement to make.  My last naturopath appointment and the end of my dairy free diet is next today.  So I probably shouldn't get out of control and go dairy crazy, cause clearly my body would not like that, but I do want to celebrate.  But I don't know where to start.


An example of my love affair with cheesecake

Do I get a Starbucks latte on my way home from my appointment?  The answer is probably.  And it will probably be Pumpkin Spice since everyone in blog land has been raving about it since they came back.  But what about ice cream?  My life has been empty without it.  Healthier, but empty.  Oh and cheese.  Cream cheese in antijitos.  Regular cheese on anything.  Oh and pizza, how can I forget about my love affair with Pizza.


I'm dreaming about Grimaldi's pizza in Brooklyn
I need to pace myself.

It's going to be tricky.

No comments:

Post a Comment