Wednesday 5 December 2012

Just Go Home

Yesterday started by me being locked out of my office.  I left home early, because I knew it was going to be a busy day, and got to work at 7:30.  They don't unlock the doors until 8:00 so I had to use my swipe to get in.  Except it wasn't working. I should have just gone home then.  But then someone remindered me that the office does have another door.  Doh.

The day didn't get much better from there.  We had a woman retire last week, this week is month end, and for this week I am doing both jobs.  Typically I complain about not being busy enough, now I'm too busy.  Never happy, I know. 

Being busy would be enough, but let's throw some computer issues into that and the fact that somebody (probably, maybe me) deleted one of my files from my folder. 

I made it through the day though and am now ready to head into another one.  Really though I want to just sit at home in my pajamas and watch The Santa Clause, are you with me?  Tim Allen will have to wait until Saturday though, maybe Friday night if he's lucky. 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment