Monday 31 December 2012

Looking Back on 2012

It's that time of the year again.  Time to think back on what we have accomplished in the past year.  In 2011, I got engaged, married, bought and moved into a house and went on an awesome honeymoon to Jamaica.  2012 didn't stand a chance.  But none the less, it was a great year!

January
We renovated the entire house.  And when I say we, I really mean Ryan.  I didn't do much and he did a fantastic job.


February
We moved upstairs (after living in the basement during renovations for over a month).  We also had the annual plunger plop.

March
I turned 25.  My sister and Ryan threw me a surprise party. 

April
Ryan and I went to New York City.

May
Pipsi joined the family. 

Our family dog Opie passed away. 

June
Oliver joined the family.  He didn't replace Opie, but he helped us move on.

July
Ryan's sister Amy got married.  We were both in the wedding party.

August
My good friend Michaela got married.

September
Not much happened this month.  Looking back at my calendar all I see is that we babysat Oliver for a week and a lot of TV shows had their season premier.

October
Thanksgiving!  My favourite holiday!

November
Our friends Adam and Meaghan had their baby boy. 

Oh we also celebrated our first anniversary.

December
My sister got a boyfriend.  Big news people, big news!

That would be the cute couple on the left.
We also completed the upstairs renovations by finishing the bathroom.  Pictures of that to come in the new year!

Overall it was a pretty good year.  I don't have much to complain about!  Let's hope that 2013 is just as good.  Happy New Year everyone!

Photobucket

1 comment: