Tuesday 11 December 2012

My Sunday

Good thing that I follow Erin on Facebook, because she mentioned this link up that she was going to be doing yesterday.  All I had to do was take a picture every hour.  Then life got in the way and I didn't have time to finish my post.  But here we are, only a day late!

I woke up a bit before 9 and decided to do Jillian Michael's Yoga Meltdown. 

 At around 10:30, I was getting ready for church.  Pipsi and I played some bed games.  She loves bed games in the morning!
My mom and I went to the 11am church service.  I wanted to take a picture in church but felt like it was a bad idea.  I love when we can sing Christmas carols in church.  It's the best time of the year.
1:00 - Home again, home again, jiggity jig.  Pigs in blankets for lunch.  Ryan wasn't impressed.  How can you not like these little guys?  They are so delish.
Finally I found time to watch The Santa Clause.  My favourite Christmas movie.  Hopefully I can fit in movies 2 and three before Christmas too.
This is Ryan and my dad trying to fix a septic problem.  The bad news is, as of right now, half my yard is dug up.  The good news is, it's apparently not as bad as it sounds.  But I think that Ryan is sick of digging.
Party Time!  We had a birthday party to attend on Sunday night.  Excuse the blackberry pics.  Sometimes getting my camera out just isn't high on my priority list.

 
Madio is saving for a camera.  So she got a lot of money!  She made much more than I made on Sunday...
 My dad loves cats.  Whether cats love my dad is questionable.
 No party is complete without cake of course.  Ice cream cake in this case.
The pictures from the end of the day got a little sporadic.  When you are at a birthday party for four hours you aren't really thinking of taking a picture every hour. 

I want to try this again sometime and do a better job at it!  I know that my pictures could have been better, and more interesting.  Next time....

Now I have to get my bum to work because I was off yesterday and might have a fair bit to do!


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. We just watched The Santa Clause! Such a good movie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great day! I love the Santa Clause! One of my favs!

    ReplyDelete