Sunday 20 January 2013

Working on My Fitness


I was going to post this tomorrow, but today is Tara's This Week In Workouts linkup, and it ties into that, so I thought, I might as well join in!

I'm actually going to share my past 2 weeks in workouts, because I have checked something off my 30 before 30 list!  I worked out every day for two weeks.  This item on my list was more about having a two week span where I didn't come up with any excuses.  It wasn't about having hardcore hour and a half work outs every day, it was about getting my butt in gear and making sure I did something, anything, each day. 

Here is what I did:

Sunday - 45 minutes on the elliptical
Monday - HABIT class (Hips, Abs, Butt, Inner Thighs)
Tuesday - Upper Body weights
Wednesday - 90 minutes yoga
Thursday - TABATA
Friday - Yogalates
Saturday - TABATA at home
Sunday - Jillian Michael's Yoga Meltdown
Monday - Absolute Core
Tuesday - 45 Minutes on the elliptical
Wednesday - Ball class
Thursday - HABIT
Friday - Yoga at home
Saturday - TABATA at home

It kept me interested because I switched it up every day.  I went to a bunch of classes, and did  a few home workouts as well.  Some days my body was telling me it needed a break, so I tried to do something a bit easier those days, like going on the elliptical, or accepting that Absolute Core would be my only work out for the day. 

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. WOW! You go girl!
    What are the Jillian Michaels videos like? I see them all the time, but have never actually tried one. Interested to hear your thoughts! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete