Some things I like about our neighbours to the South:
- It's pretty easy for us to travel to the states, which makes for the potential for some easy vacations (for example Florida and Myrtle Beach are 2 of my faves)
- Stuff is cheaper down there. Ridiculously cheaper! We can't help but go shopping in Buffalo at least once a year to take advantage of all of the deals
- To go with that last one, your Walmart is way better than ours
- New York City - possibly my favourite place in the world is in America
- Why can't Canadians participate in Survivor or Big Brother? Luckily we now have Big Brother Canada but this always really bothered me
- Why is your money so boring? It all looks the same! I hate when I'm shopping in the states and I have to dig through all of my cash trying to find the right denominations. And the dollar bills. They trick me into thinking I have more money than I do. I need some loonies!
- Why are there so many guns? I don't like it
Happy 4th of July!