Tuesday 22 July 2014

My Day In Real Housewives Gifs

Ok so I'm a day late to the party.  But better late then never, right?

First of all, did you know that gif is apparently pronounced JIFF?  I just can't do it though, so I pronounce it as it's spelled, with a G.  Second of all, aren't they fun?  Every blog post is better with gifs.

So here was my day yesterday:

I've got a serious cold going on. Who gets a cold in July?  I didn't know that was a thing, but apparently it is.
RealityTVGIFs animated GIF  
And then I thought:
 tumblr_mdowwe8reS1ro2d43
Because food can motivate me to do pretty much anything.

And all of today and yesterday I have basically felt like this every time I thought of something I had to do:
real housewives of beverly hills gif 
Unfortunately, I have responsibilities and so I just had to go to work today.  Blah humbug.

So then yesterday at about 2:30 I thought:
tumblr_mjas0t874x1ql5yr7o1_400
 So that's what I did.  And I have felt that way all day today as well, but they frown on me napping at my desk, so I have resisted the urge.

And all the while I'm a sniffling, coughing, sneezing, runny nosed mess.  And I'm complaining as if this is a man cold and not a common cold.  What has happened to me.  Moral of the story, colds:
RealityTVGIFs animated GIF

Allieology
Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment